Saturday, April 3, 2010

Last Wish b4 PSPM 2...

My KMPP tyme is almost over,

PSPM shall be the last line of war,

Which war i dun prefer to fight for...

God wit me,

But still I lost my own faith...

I will leave my lovely fwens,

My lovely roomates,

And my lovely one,

I shall cry but I prefer not to,

How I wish the last line still so far...

How I wish the time move so slow,

But all I hope doesn't mean on the end of this war...

My fwens.......

Keep fighting out there.......

My roommates,

I'd love to see ya'all again,

How far, how hard,

I'll try to keep our fwenship warm as 1st we met......

My lovely one,

I hope we can meet again...

I'll keep waiting,

Until the sunrise from da west...

I just hoping,

Wherever you are,

Whatever you do,

Juz remember,

There always a heart that you can rely on...

Sory 2 ALL!!!!

If all my mistake all tis days,

Make u difficult to live on ur own,

Doesn't mean to...

Plz pray 4 my success...

And may 1 day,

God reunite us again...

No comments:

Post a Comment